Monday, April 9, 2012

North spring

Hello, my Dear readers!)))
When I was ordering this sheepskin coat from H&M, I thought it wouldn't be an opportunity this winter to wear it. But as You see, i was wrong))) It's April, but the snow still falls here... Spending my first "north spring" here)and  psychologically it's more difficult then i thought. But the most important, that despite the weather and the cold, my beloved here with me and he's warming me up with his love every single day! :)

Перевод:
Здравствуйте, мои Дорогие читатели!)))
Когда я заказывала эту дубленку от H&M, думала что уже не будет возможности одеть ее этой весной. Но как видите, я ошибалась))) На дворе апрель месяц, а снег до сих пор идет... Моя первая "Северная весна" здесь) и психологически переносить ее оказалось намного сложнее. Но самое главное, что несмотря на погоду и постоянный холод, мой любимый человек со мной рядом и он согревает меня своей любовью каждый день! :)





Lublu :),
Maria

I was wearing:
H&M sheepskin coat, Rieker shoes, Befree jeanleggings





No comments:

Post a Comment