Monday, June 25, 2012

Beautiful Ukrainian sunset

I've been waiting for such a long time to watch a sunset) You might, don't understand why) I'll tell you why, cause at North I couldn't see it! From spring and till the end of the summer it's polar day. The sun is shining there for a twenty-four hours, every single day! There are no sunsets at all!
So a few days ago I was enjoying a beautiful Ukrainian sunset, while me and my mom was walking in the gardens near our home.
I was wearing a very simple and cosy outfit - shorts, t-shirt and slippers.
Hope You'll enjoy the views on this photos :)

Перевод:
Я так долго ждала того времени, когда наконец полюбуюсь закатом) Вы наверное не понимаете почему) Я скажу Вам, а все потому что на Севере я не могла его увидеть! С весны и до конца лета там полярный день. Солнце светит 24 часа в сутки, каждый день! За полярным кругом попросту нет закатов!
Так что, несколько дней назад я наслаждалась прекрасным украинским закатом, когда прогуливалась с мамой по садам рядом с нашим домом.
Мой образ был очень простым и удобным - шорты, футболка и шлепанцы.
Надеюсь Вам понравятся пейзажи на этих фото :)










Z lubovju,
Maria

I was wearing:
H&M short & slippers, Miss C t-shirt 




No comments:

Post a Comment