Friday, August 29, 2014

Ukrainian Beauty

Hello, my Dear Readers!
This is the last photoset which we made in native Ukraine! We were shooting this photos in the gardens near our home) I remember as a kid running and playing around this gardens, it's apple trees and lakes) Here I spent my childhood) It was such a magical time...i missed it sometimes)))
Been here this year just can't stop admiring of the beautiful Ukrainian lands... and I understood that I love my native city Poltava and Ukraine so much...

Здравствуйте, мои Дорогие Читатели!
Это последний фотосет сделаный в Украине! Мы снимали эти фото в садах рядом с нашим домом) Я помню как совсем ребенком бегала и игралась в этих садах, в деревьях и озерах) Здесь я провела мое детство) Это было такое волшебное время...иногда я по нему скучаю)))
Находясь здесь в этом году никак не могла налюбоваться красотами украинских земель...и я поняла как сильно люблю свой родной город Полтаву и Украину...


Lots of love,
Maria

I was wearing:
H&M blouse, Zara shorts, Mango sandals, Zara bag, Ray-Ban Clubmaster sunglasses, Selection by s.Oliver watch


 




No comments:

Post a Comment